THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
WHAT?! YES. YES.
IT’S LIKE THIS POST WAS MEANT FOR ME!!!
I’m going to disney on november 1-3 and if I don’t see at least one url I’m going to be pretty mad at you :///
Since my last giveaway was a success I decided to do another one :D this one ends in just one week :V
You can win one messenger bag from the ones available in BlueRobotto’s shop (Check out the shop for more pics and the description of each bag)
2 persons will be selected to win a messenger bag of their choice (1 each winner).
How to participate:
- You don’t have to follow BlueRobotto.
- Reblog this post to participate, only 1 reblog to prevent spam.
- Likes count too.
- If you win I should be able to contact you through your tumblr (very important).
Things to consider:
- Shipping to anywhere in the world, BlueRobotto will cover the shipping expenses.
- Any question feel free to send a messege :)
The givaway will end on Saturday October 25th, at 10:00 PM Central America time.
Good luck to everyone who participates :D
You can also contact BlueRobotto on twitter @bluerobotto if you want to ask anything.
I WANT ONE
Can I just reblog this again because this is beautiful.
ow ow ow owowow
but the fact that this was made is so significant, so many people need to see this
not to mention drinking hot drinks. steamy glasses will be the death of me
Emptying a steamy dishwasher. Pouring out a hot pan of water. Rain. Sand. Random scratches that just appear in your vision.
DONT GET ME STARTED ON SHOWERS
Heyo, Phantomofthehungergames here.
I hate shamelessly promoting things but:
There’s a thingy called Feature Points which is an app that that can get you cool things like apps, Amazon Money, and Starbucks. It actually gives you the codes for the stuff and I enjoyed a lovely drink in real life…